Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blog layout tweak and useful reference book ..

I've been tweeking the layout of items down the right hand side of the blog. Mainly to have a separate Carnatic wars list; to which I've added some links to the FibiWiki for each of the Carnatic wars.

A useful book for SYW India and the Carnatic wars is 'An Account of the War in India: between the English and French, on the Coast of Coromandel' by Richard Owen Cambridge 1761. Its available online here,  also available to buy from Amazon - have put a link to this in the India references.

2 comments:

  1. A useful title, thanks for sharing. I did get a book from my local library years ago that had a full account of the naval engagements between Hughes and Suffren. Just wish I could remember the title. =S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link - this does look very useful.

    ReplyDelete