Monday, September 20, 2010

India: Naval - Little ships

Have done a trial using two of the HMS Victory miniature ships I obtained a while back, one as bought and the other cut down to represent a frigate.
Most of the ships involved in the engagements in Indian waters were either 50/64/74 guns ships. For simplicity I will use the ships as supplied for these.  Each ship will be based, and on the base will be an identification strip showing Country Flag, Number Guns and Name.

Have tried to order from the suppliers all I need for this part of the SYW India project - I need 18 more ships, hope they have a enough stock.

2 comments:

  1. Who is the manufacturer of these little gems?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found these ships on a Dolls House accessory web site:

    http://www.matlockminiatures.com/Shop/index1.html

    Follow the 'SHIPS, BOATS & YACHTS' link on the right hand side of the screen.

    -- Allan

    ReplyDelete